Pages

Monday, September 13, 2010

Sure he was just quoting...

It's such an obvious misunderstanding. I mean, quoting something that you aren't agreeing with? Happens all the time.

Seriously.

If I was trying to make a point about the Sun newspapers and I quoted something that instead talked about the people who read the Sun... obviously I wasn't referring to the people. I mean, the quote says nothing about the Sun itself so it's so obvious that we should draw a conclusion about the Sun.

What that conclusion is... who knows? I don't know what's worse: saying (even quoting) something that suggests people are illiterate or believing that people are stupid enough to buy such BS.

Maybe Ian Davey can quote somebody to answer that for us.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like typical leftist doublespeak. So he only thought the newspaper was inaccurate and had poor standards. What a relief.

I mean, no politician would change his incredibly stupid opinion after creating this sort of firestorm. Right?

Hoarfrost said...

The same schools in Ontario that ban the Sun also ban the National Post.

Brian Busby said...

Which schools ban the Sun and National Post?

Post a Comment